The identification of the cause of prostatitis is very important for the prevention, prevention and timely and effective treatment of the disease. This disease is extremely common. This is confirmed by the data of statistical studies. Medical statistics have confirmed that this is the most common disease of the prostate.
The causes of prostatitis after a man reaches five decades are quite understandable, a sedentary, sedentary lifestyle and lack of stress lead to the formation of congestion in the pelvic floor. The identification of catalytic pathologies in men for their treatment is very important, at an early age this disease can be a consequence or complication of sexually transmitted diseases.
The causes of prostatitis in young men, both young and mature, depend on the type of disease. Further treatment plan, the scheme of procedures also depends on the factors that caused the disease. Triggers can be both infectious and non-infectious.
This type of disease, like bacterial prostatitis, occurs against the background of the penetration and development of infection.
What causes bacterial pathology?
The cause of prostatitis in men of different ages of this type is the appearance of an infection. As a consequence of this, an often slow but unpleasant inflammatory process is formed. Its focus is located precisely in such an organ as the prostate gland.
Infectious pathogens of the disease can be the following:
- the causes of inflammation of the prostate can be in the penetration of various types of bacteria - E. coli and common microbes such as streptococcus, etc. ;
- the appearance of sexual infections can also lead to the disease. These include common infections like trichomonas, mycoplasmas. One of the most common bacteria is also chlamydia;
- The causes of prostate inflammation can also be hidden in a virus infection such as herpes. Papilloma virus is also dangerous;
- The cause of the pathology in men can be a fungal infection. They may well provoke the appearance of a focus of inflammation. This center arises in the specified gland, already mentioned. Especially common are fungi of the Candida species, others, such as molds. The factor that has a catalytic effect is a decrease in the protective functions of the body. Fungi can be transmitted during sexual contact. This is often a catalyst for illness in the young.
The specific type of pathogen is determined by the results of clinical laboratory studies. Only after that, after identifying the causes of prostatitis, treatment is prescribed. The choice of specific drugs depends on the decision of the doctor.
A bacterial disease progresses to a slow, chronic form for the same reasons that inflammation occurs. But the chronic form appears only as a result of neglecting timely treatment or even refusing it.
Causes of prostate inflammation in men.
This important topic cannot be discussed without pointing out that inflammation is not a necessary symptom of this condition. What causes pathology? Due to stagnation in the pelvic region, blood does not enter this area, therefore its nutrient supply is deteriorating.
Signs of illness arise in a man, but at first he may not pay special attention to them. The first symptom is constant unpleasant and painful sensations. Long-term discomfort occurs in a man in the pelvic area. The discomfort may not be particularly pronounced, but constant.
The factors that provoke the disease in men are quite trivial, many prefer a sedentary lifestyle, pay little attention to their health. If inflammation occurs, there are more factors that affect the appearance of the disease.
Experts have various theories as to why such processes appear. The causes of inflammation of the prostate gland in men can be varied and not always easy to identify.
There are different opinions regarding these factors.
- Many doctors assume that although the infection is not detected, it is present. This theory is supported by the fact that, as a rule, significant changes are found in the organ.
- Opinion about the impact on the process of reduced immunity. Such specialists answer the question of what causes prostatitis in the sense that inflammation is formed against the background of a reduction in the protective functions of the body. Inflammations of an autoimmune property develop in this case against the background of reduced immunity.
- There is a widespread opinion about the chemical property of the method of occurrence of the disease and the inflammation itself. Proponents of this theory argue that the inflammation may occur due to accidental backflow of urine into the prostate.
- What causes prostatitis? Why do these phenomena appear? Many doctors adhere to the theory that the reason lies in the special effect on the tissues of the organ of certain elements secreted by the nerve endings. This theory is called the theory of the neurogenic nature of the disease.
The causes of prostatitis in men, therefore, in case of inflammation, can be quite common and quite difficult to determine. What can cause prostatitis?
All non-infectious factors leading to the formation of a non-bacterial disease can be divided into several groups.
The reason lies in stagnation, circulatory disorders. But it can appear due to several factors. Either it is irregular sexual intercourse with members of the opposite sex, or damage, hypothermia, venereal disease.
Other mechanisms for the appearance of the disease
Acquired causes of the disease:
- Urethritis. This term refers to inflammation of a channel such as the urethra. The infection often spreads to the mentioned gland. The causes of prostatitis in 30 years may also be associated with this factor;
- The narrowing of this channel can cause such problems as violations of the outflow of such a liquid type as urine;
- What causes prostatitis at a young age, at 30? The disease may be the result of a perineal injury;
- In adulthood, pathology may occur due to stones in said gland. Previously it was believed that these phenomena only occurred in older men. But now such problems can arise in quite young men.
What causes prostatitis? Acquired factors can also be venereal diseases, stagnation due to excessively long abstinence. The causes of prostatitis are also congenital, but this is much less common.
- What causes prostatitis in men? Provokers are congenital abnormalities that lead to stagnation of the secretory fluid;
- insufficient secretion of specific male hormones. This phenomenon causes insufficient libido, which leads to stagnant processes in the gland, in the pelvic region;
- insufficient blood supply to the organ can also become a catalyst. The vessels are clamped, blood stagnation occurs. This phenomenon complicates the treatment of the disease, since drugs cannot penetrate the prostate region.
Why does the disease occur? Provoking factors are always individual, each individual patient must undergo a full examination. But it is necessary to take preventive measures.
It is necessary to play sports, do exercises designed to affect only the pelvic region. It is necessary to maintain immunity, the protective functions of the body, prevent hypothermia and follow the rules of hygiene.